[ncl-talk] taylor_diagram question

Tao Zhang tao.zhang at colorado.edu
Tue Apr 4 12:30:30 MDT 2023

Hi Adam,

  Thanks for your great recommendations.

  1) Dennis Shea mentioned that the Taylor diagram listed in NCL website
is hard-coded for normalized standard deviation, not for standard deviation
  as shown in previous link I provided, right?

  2) How to remove the "0.75" "1" labels close to correlation value? I
just want to keep one. Is possible to
    add "0.25"?  see attached plot.

  Thanks
  Tao