[ncl-talk] draw order issue

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 15 15:49:28 MDT 2022

Hmmm...it looks to me everything is working as it expected. Figure 1 looks
right. Figure 2 -- yes that's a larger spatial domain and the MPAS cells
overwhelm the map. You could try something like making the map outlines
white some other contrasting color (and probably would want PostDraw for
this purpose). But I'm not sure the resultant map would be any more
useful.  Figure 3 is again out over the ocean, and is more than half as
small a domain, spatially, as Fig 2.

A final thought on Fig 2. -- you could play with the opacity of the grid;
make it highly translucent. Probably still too dense.

HTH...
Rick