[ncl-talk] Unable to generate plot from Lambert_conformal grid data

Debasish Hazra debasish.hazra5 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:04:23 MST 2022

Hi Adam,
Thanks. I have put first 8 variables as you suggested and put them in
google drive (as putting in ftp failed again) :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FCFWNVf95sLpjhBYfMt7zZyqz_hiNZ2i?usp=sharing

and shared it among ncl-talk group. I have worked on the ncl script and
attached the current code and figure.
Any help on this is appreciated.
Debasish