[ncl-talk] Dust concentration from 5 dust bin sizes

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 8 09:36:55 MST 2022

Hi,

It appears that something goes awry in the function
calculate_daily_values(), and errors cascade from there. The docs for that
function state that the input variable must have an associated *time*
coordinate variable with units recognizable by cd_calendar:

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/calculate_daily_values.shtml

I suspect that is the problem. I didn't have access to look at your data
file, and in any case, it would take me more time than I can devote at the
moment to figure out the coordinate stuff. But perhaps this gives you a
hint on how to move forward.

Rick