[ncl-talk] question about gsn_csm_xy

Manisha Ganeshan manisha.ganeshan86 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:39:55 MDT 2022

Thanks, Dave. I am using markers, and my xyMarkLineMode is set to indicate
that. I can now confirm that the density is the same but visually appears
different because the overlapping marker types vary when plotting 2D
arrays.
*"But there could easily be visible effects that are due to minor
differences between the two plot modes, such as the way that overlapping
markers are handled"*
Your above statement answered my question.

Thanks,
Nisha

--
Dr. Manisha Ganeshan