[ncl-talk] Removing line over ocean for soil moisture+ reversing color of plot

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Thu May 26 09:47:19 MDT 2022

To your 1st question, were there any errors or warnings reported by NCL?

On the 2nd question, it looks like you are setting your colors with this
line:

    res at cnFillPalette        = "perc2_9lev"

Perhaps try:

   cmap = read_colormap_file("perc2_9lev")
   res at cnFillPalette = cmap(::-1, :)

Take a look at the documentation for cnFillPalette for discussion on how
there might be two extra colors in the new palette; I don't know if that
matters to what you are trying to do:

    http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/cn.shtml#cnFillPalette

HTH...Rick