[ncl-talk] Computing the level of free convection, equilibrium level etc. for CAPE

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Wed May 4 15:58:37 MDT 2022

Prashanth, the CAPE routines were copied from the WRF project.  There are
active discussions about their software in the WRF forums.  I suggest look
in the Graphics and Post-Processing category.

    https://wrfforum.com

You can probably use the NCL wrap functions to call your own customized
CAPE fortran routine directly from NCL.