[ncl-talk] GRIB files with python

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 11:44:04 MST 2022

Hi,I want to know what is the best module in python to work (plot, cross-section, extract data) with GIRB(2) files, especially GFS files?
It seems cfgrib is a routine module for this job, but I think it has its difficulties. I'll be thankful if someone refers me to some python scripts related to GFS files.However, NCL has a unique collection of scripts for meteorology. I hope to find something like that for python.
Maybe my question should not be asked in this group, but I'll be thankful if I could have any help.
Sincerely,Ehsan Taghizde