[ncl-talk] unmatched lats/lons on plotted map

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 25 10:34:45 MST 2022

I'm not certain about extracting the values at specific locations. It looks
like you were on the right track (at least, a solution that works).  I've
attached a very slightly modified version of the script fragment you sent.
I made the variables lon_pts/lat_pts proper arrays (lines 6-7), and then
closed the do-loop so the script is syntactically correct (line 30). The
indices returned by getind_latlon2d() seem to be about right, as seen by
the added print statement at line 24.

 Hope that helps...
Rick