[ncl-talk] [EXT]Re: Error in regridding SMAP Freeze Thaw binary data

JETAL SUTARIYA jetal164 at email.arizona.edu
Wed Feb 2 00:33:35 MST 2022

Hi Kunal,

Thank you for your comment.

cdo remapbil is regridding with bilinear interpolation and I am using same
interpolation method in NCL but it does not work for binary data as it
provides fraction values.

I used Dave's suggested script lines alongside bilinear interpolation to
obtain binary values and it worked well.

Best regards,
Jetal