[ncl-talk] [EXT]Re: Error in regridding SMAP Freeze Thaw binary data

JETAL SUTARIYA jetal164 at email.arizona.edu
Tue Feb 1 20:39:48 MST 2022

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much for your helpful comment.
I tried your first suggestion and it worked out well.

I have searched in NCL, CDO and NCO manuals and websites for binary data
regridding, but was unable to find something resonating.
If anybody finds it, please let me know for future reference.

Thanks,
Jetal