[ncl-talk] Contours not showing while plotting wrf out file

Anie K Lal Anieklal at cas.iitd.ac.in
Sun Aug 7 23:00:28 MDT 2022

Hi,
I was able to plot it successfully in another PC where I had installed
ncl. So it is an installation error. I got an error

"ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libgsl.so.25: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory"

In both PCs I installed ncl using conda (I am using Anaconda),
                    "conda create -n ncl_stable -c conda-forge ncl"

I tried "conda update -n ncl_stable -c conda-forge --all", the error
still persists.

I am attaching the results of :
     conda list -n ncl_stable
     conda --version
     which ncl
     ncl -V
     env  | grep NCARG

In both PCs I installed ncl in same way, for one it worked and other
it's showing this error!

Kindly advice how to resolve this installation issue.