[ncl-talk] Dust concentration from WRF-chem

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 3 17:05:55 MDT 2022

Hi Setareh,
Change this:
do nt=0,ntimes,6
to this:
do nt=0,ntimes-1

ntimes = 5, so the former line will run a do loop from 0 to 5 by 6 (=once
when nt = 0), and the latter will run the a do loop from 0 to 5 by 1. (The
1 is implied by not specifying it.)
Hope that helps! If you have any further questions please respond to the
ncl-talk email list.
Adam

On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 11:24 AM Setareh Rahimi via ncl-talk <
ncl-talk at mailman.ucar.edu> wrote:

> Dear all NCL users,
> I tried to plot dust concentration (from WRF-chem) using the attached
> script. But It just plotted for the first hour of simulation while I need
> to plot all the time.
> Would you please kindly help me to sort this issue out?
>  wrfout_d01_2010-07-14_00:00:00
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xm8qa0-oksHiTBBCLP6K42M5pcKvkr1N/view?usp=drive_web>
>

> --
> S.Rahimi