[ncl-talk] Country names in mask_specs

Zilore Mumba zmumba at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 00:02:00 MDT 2022

Thanks Rick. "central african republic" works without dashes. I am only
remaining with congo dr. I tried "democratic republic of congo", "congo
democratic republic". Both do not work.   I will use a plot without
masking.. just for interest, the script used is attached.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>