[ncl-talk] Extract point value + WRF model output

Setareh Rahimi setareh.rahimi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 10:50:40 MDT 2021

Dear NCL users,
I have a WRF output file in nc format. I need to have point values of wind,
temperature,and humidity  at specific lat/lon and specific times. I do not
need a map plot or time series. I just want point values for each variable
at specific times ( 00,03,06,09,12,15,18,21 UTC) in ascii format .For
example, for wind variable at lat:y and lon:x
Time:             00   ,  03   , 06   , 09   ,12
wind value :   x1   ,  x2   , x3   , x4   , x5,
Would  you please kindly help me in this regard?
Best wishes,

--
S.Rahimi