[ncl-talk] Problem plotting wavelet from a time series

Lyndz olagueralyndonmark429 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 21:58:30 MDT 2021

> Dear Sir Dennis,

Thank you for this email

Actually, I want to plot something like in the attached file (bottom plot).
Power spectrum vs year.

As you suggested, I can compute the spectrum per year.
My problem is the significance (thick solid line in the contour map)...
The spectrum is different per year...so i dont know how to add this in the
map.

Is there a way to plot a similar figure in NCL with the significance (i
think relative to the red noise).
Maybe you have a better suggestion on how to do this.

Sincerely,
Lyndz