[ncl-talk] Lambert projection rotated figure

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon May 24 13:32:56 MDT 2021

Hi Debasish,

I am not seeing what could account for the rotation. The labeling on the
left hand graph is odd.  The only thing I can think of is:

i) make sure the values for Left/Right Lat/Lon resources are what you think
they are
ii) Perhaps the mpLambertMeridianF resource needs a value in the range
-180/180. A value of -96 would be appropriate for maps of CONUS.

Hope that helps...
Rick