[ncl-talk] plotting with multiple wrfout files

ali mughal mughalali655 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 03:57:20 MDT 2021

Dear NCL community

When using multiple wrf output files created via wrf restart function, some
of the time in the newly created wrf output file overlaps with the time in
the previous file. How can I overcome this while plotting in NCL? I am
already using the time sub setting to skip the first and some of the last
hours in the wrf output files . So, I am a bit confused how can I deal with
the overlapping times.
This creates a problem while plotting specially if I am doing time
averaging or subtraction operations.
Would be grateful for help