[ncl-talk] sub: cnLineLabels On

dale zuri dalezuri at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 23:56:16 MDT 2021

Dear NCL user,
I've been trying to add labels to the contour line. But, the labels are not
added. I would appreciate any recommendation.

Thanks

res                      = True               ; plot mods desired
  res at cnFillOn             = False               ; turn on color
;res at mpShapeMode  = "FreeAspect"
res at vpWidthF      = 0.3
res at vpHeightF     = 0.2
;  res at cnFillPalette  2     = "grads_rainbow"     ; choose colormap
  ;res at cnFillPalette        = cmap     ; choose colormap
  res at gsnPolar           = tick               ; specify the hemisphere
res at gsnDraw              = False
 res at gsnFrame    = False
 res at gsnTickMarksOn         = False
  res at mpMinLatF            = 50                 ; specify min lat
;  res at mpMinLatF            = minlatt                 ; specify min lat
;res at mpMaxLatF            = maxlatt
  res at trGridType           = "TriangularMesh"
  res at cnLinesOn            = False        ; True is default
;res at mpFillOn             = False              ; turns off continent gray
  res at cnLineLabelsOn       = True        ; True is default
res at cnExplicitLineLabelsOn = True
res at cnLineLabelStrings = (/"15","50","80"/)
res at mpGridAndLimbOn = False
res at mpLabelFontHeightF = "22"
res at mpPerimLineThicknessF = 2
res at mpOutlineOn           = True
; res at mpLandFillColor       = "tan"
;res at tiMainString    = ""+type+"-"+mon+""
  res at lbLabelBarOn         = False        ; turn off individual lb's
 res at gsnLeftString    = ""    ; no titles
  res at gsnRightString   = ""
  res at tiXAxisString    = ""
  res at tiYAxisString    = ""