[ncl-talk] Overlay plot of vertical cross section of WRF derived U and precipitation using NCL

George Vandenberghe - NOAA Affiliate george.vandenberghe at noaa.gov
Mon Mar 1 09:22:38 MST 2021

I don't have significant experience installing python packages and have not
tried to develop it because it generally leads to new and more package
requirements and admins eventually cracking down and saying they  won't
support this.   I am forwarding to rdhpcs support who have experiience with
this and also to someone who has downloaded and installed packages.
Downloading and installing a package even into user controlled space  on
WCOSS gets your account  suspended  so I just have not even thought about
going there.

George W Vandenberghe

*IMSG* at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

5830 University Research Ct., Rm. 2141