[ncl-talk] Interpolation to specific height levels

ali mughal mughalali655 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 23:52:38 MDT 2021

Dear All

I am trying to obtain values of temperature at seven specific station
locations and their respective heights. To do so, I have modified the
script write_csv 5.ncl according to my usage.
But I am getting the following error at line
fatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #1
fatal:An error occurred reading ta_interp
fatal:["Execute.c":8637]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 120 in
file write_TA_MEAN_intrp.ncl

Can someone kindly guide me on what I can correct so that I can get the
required values at respective heights and location of the stations ?