[ncl-talk] Coordinate syronising error

Najib Yusuf najibgal at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 05:16:21 MDT 2021

Dear NCL users,
I am comparing CO from MOPITT satellite retrieval and model CAM output with averaging kernel been considered. I am having trouble synchronising the coordinates amd the error is: fatal:NclOneDValGetClosestIndex: finish coordinate index out of range, can't continuefatal:Could not obtain coordinate indexes, unable to perform subscriptfatal:["Execute.c":8637]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 165 in file Annualaverage_MOPITTCO_nyg_modified.ncl ( under:  Collect equivalent profile)
I look around NCL examples but couldn't figure out how to resolve the issue and get the plot. Kindly assist to figure out the solution to this. The script Annualaverage_MOPITTCO_nyg_modified.ncl and the run CO_MOPITT_MODEL_Comparison_run are attached.
Thank you for your support.