[ncl-talk] To get the mean Latitude

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 22 12:28:13 MDT 2021

  psi(lat,lon)     ;      [lat | 151] x [lon | 1441]; dimension numbers 0, 1

  psiMean = *dim_avg_n_Wrap*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/dim_avg_n_Wrap.shtml>(psi,
0)
  printVarSummary(psiMean)                 ; psiMean(lon) ==> psiMean(1441)

 wks =

 resxy = True

       :

  plt_psiMean = *gsn_csm_xy*