[ncl-talk] Error in selecting box using coordinate subscripting

Ushnanshu Dutta ushnanshudutta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 02:13:02 MDT 2021

In continuation to my earlier email I forgot to mention the target grid
file. I have created the target grid file like this

cat > targetgrid << EOF
gridtype = lonlat
xsize    = 360
ysize    = 180
xfirst   = −179.5
xinc     = 1
yfirst   = -89.5
yinc     = 1
EOF

here you also have options to change the resolution.