[ncl-talk] Req about timeseries plot in ncl

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 06:13:21 MST 2021

NCL has many examples for time series plots, see here (especially Example 5
and onwards):
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml

Since your data file contains time series at grid points you would likely
need to define what type of time series you want, for example, do you want
to plot a time series of a certain location (e.g. a grid point) or do you
want to plot an area average. There are many function for area averages
which you could use:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/wgt_areaave.shtml