[ncl-talk] Adding time coordinate

Vanúcia Schumacher vanucia-schumacher at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 14:51:28 MST 2021

Hi users,

I need to add the time information (preference in hh and mn) extracted from an ascii file to a new variable (new_data from script), but I am not having success.
Attached is the script I am trying using the function cd_inv_calendar and the error obtained:
fatal:No coordinate variable exists for dimension (time) in variable (new_data)

I appreciate some help to attach this information to my new variable