[ncl-talk] Asciiread error and doubles larger than INT_MAX errors

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 6 08:41:56 MST 2021

Hi,

I think the problem stems from the fact there are only 6573 lines in the
dataset, whereas in the script you specified 6754. Hence the message about
"End of file and only xxx elements read...". Things cascaded from there; as
noted, the remaining expected elements of "data" were filled with
_FillValue, the default double value being  9.969209968386869e+36, etc.

Hope that helps...
Rick