[ncl-talk] Error message warning with Tickmark

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 03:14:04 MST 2021

Dear NCL users,
I have two problems:
1.While plotting the panel plot, my Y axis is from 3N to 39N. Though in the
first panel it is coming the correct way, but from 2nd row onwards
the tickmark label is overlapping with another same tickmark labels (double
3N to 39N tickmark). Please help me to resolve this issue.
2. In the lowest row I also want to add the XBtickmark, where there is not
enough space for that. Please help me with this issue.
Please find the script attached.
Thanks in advance.

Thanking you,
Ipsita