[ncl-talk] Lambert projection label space

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 16 11:39:15 MDT 2021

Hi Ehsan,
Without seeing the plotting section of your script, it is really hard for
the folks on ncl-talk to assist. If you are setting the tickmarks manually,
you can try adding a carriage return (or two) to the labels to see if that
will shift them up.  See example two here:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/title.shtml#ex2

If the above does not help, please respond to the ncl-talk email list with
the plotting section of your code.
Adam

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 1:29 AM ehsan via ncl-talk <
ncl-talk at mailman.ucar.edu> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have plotted surface circulation in a subregion in the Southern Ocean
> using Lambert Projection. I even used white space command in x and y
> directions and it didn't work. I only need to move longitude upward with
> a bit space from the plot.
>
> I appreciate for the time you spend for my question.
>
> Respectfully,
> Ehsan
>
> --
> Ehsan Sadighrad