[ncl-talk] Fw: Re: Re: Abnormal data points

Chathurika chatu at scsio.ac.cn
Thu Apr 15 12:57:01 MDT 2021

-----Original Messages-----
From:Chathurika <chatu at scsio.ac.cn>
Sent Time:2021-04-16 02:55:41 (Friday)
To: "Dennis Shea" <shea at ucar.edu>
Subject: Re: Re: [ncl-talk] Abnormal data points

Dear Dennis,

Thank you so much for the reply. Even before, I use the regridding (ESMF_regrid), I plotted the data just to check. Still there is this line with abnormal data values (in the original file). I want to know whether there is any method which I can use to avoid this abnormal data points. How can I remove them? Because they are in the same range as normal data.

Thank you once again

and best regards,

Chathu