[ncl-talk] Abnormal data points

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 15 12:37:21 MDT 2021

If you have used the ESMF regrid functions for other variables and there is
"no problem", I do not understand why there would be an issue with this
variable. Something MUST be different.  It is up to you to determine just
what the difference might be.
The 'line' looks like a single satellite trajectory.
Are the grid points missing? or, are they 'bad' values?