[ncl-talk] convert png to nc file after plot command

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:24:36 MDT 2020

Hi Zoe,

If you just want to store the resultant variable (monthly averages of
precipitation) to a new netcdf file, you can achieve that just by adding 2
lines of code before or after the plotting routine:

b = addfile("myNCfile.nc", "c") ; open in create mode
b->prcClm = prcClm

Cheers,

Tabish

*Tabish U Ansari*

*Postdoctoral Researcher *

*Centre for Climate and Air Pollution Studies (C-CAPS)*
*School of Physics, NUI-Galway**, Ireland*
*ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tabish_Ansari
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tabish_Ansari>*