[ncl-talk] linint2_point

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 05:11:29 MDT 2020

 Dears Ian and Kwesi,I really appreciate for your helpful comments. I learnt much from them. However, about Kwesi's comment, may I ask why someone wanna interpolate higher resolution to the lower resolution, as you said "That is why more commonly higher resolution grids would be interpolated to lower resolution".

May I ask more help?My work included different grid data with different spatial resolution; 0.1, 0.5 and 0.75 degree. I think I should reply to the referee related to these spatial resolution differences which included in my work, maybe the influence of these differences in the interpolation.The referee asked: "Please discuss also thespatial scale resolution differences in products and interpolationimplications."

Sincerely,Ehsan