[ncl-talk] Strange stippling behaviour when valid points are few and scattered apart

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:55:09 MDT 2020

I do not think that we should use 0 as missing value, please also see this
page:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Language/error_messages.shtml#ZeroMissingValue
and no, setting _FillValue to some arbitrary number does not work.

I am guessing that there may be a workaround for this, which I haven't
found yet!