[ncl-talk] Plot ind_resolve output

Wang, Jiali jialiwang at anl.gov
Sun Dec 13 08:57:30 MST 2020

Hi Barry,

I would say I need more help with converting the ‘i’ to map coordinate. Right now the output of ind_resolve is organized by ‘time’ dimension, but different grid cell would have different ‘time’ (first day) for having the precip greater than a threshold. Once I have a normal variable with X and Y dimension, I have no problem with making maps.

Thank you!
Jiali