[ncl-install] [ncl-talk] Contours not showing while plotting wrf out file

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 10 14:56:59 MDT 2022

Anie, yes, that is some kind of installation problem.  After this message,
let us move the conversation to the ncl-install mailing list, and drop
ncl-talk.

I am not experienced with conda installs or debugging.  Given that, here
are some general suggestions that may or may not help.  Perhaps someone
else has another suggestion,

* Contact conda support for advice.  Probably try this first.  Mention that
you now have two different errors: can not open libgsl, and contours not
showing.  I think the first error is more important, and should be solved
first.

* Try uninstalling, then reinstalling GSL using conda.

* Uninstall, then reinstall NCL using conda.

* Deactivate your main conda environment.  Then set up a new conda
environment in a different location on the same machine.  Perform a fresh
install of NCL and all dependencies in the alternate conda environment.

* As a last resort, try an alternate installation method.