[ncl-install] help to solve a problem of my installation

serge tomety sertom1 at hotmail.fr
Mon Feb 17 09:08:33 MST 2020

Hi everyone,

I am installing the NCL but  I have some troubles problem.
after finshed to do the installation using conda for the testing I have a problem to display the image for first test which is contour map is ok. I obtain the fives imaes but for the second  test which concern to display the the multiple time series, I got this message

 Copyright (C) 1995-2019 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.6.2
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.

Pleasse could you help me??
Thanks in advance
Serge