[ncl-install] Problem with plotting map (a gap line appears)

孙珊珊 suns at ynu.edu.cn
Thu Apr 2 08:51:35 MDT 2020

Dear all,

Have you ever encountered the problem that when you are trying to plot a map, and there is a gap line appears in the figures (figure is attached here)? I think it is because that the beginning and the ending longitudes of the data are different. I have searched through the web and so far no luck. Could anyone provide any insights regarding solving this problem?

Regards,

Shanshan Sun