[ncl-install] help

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 25 13:23:59 MDT 2019

Hi Saurav,

This is a known issue with the NCL package available using “apt-get” on Ubuntu systems, and unfortunately we (NCAR) are not the maintainers of that package.

I would strongly recommend installing NCL using one of our other documented installation methods: http://ncl.ucar.edu/Download/ <http://ncl.ucar.edu/Download/>

I hope this helps,
Kevin