[ncl-install] NCL installation error (libiconv.so.2)

Oluwaseun Ilori wilseun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 07:47:13 MDT 2019

Good day, I thought I've successfully installed ncl version 6.6.2 until I
tried to call for it and I got a reply saying "ncl: error while loading
shared libraries: libiconv.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory" and i tried "apt-file search libiconv.so.2" and I didn't
get any reply. when I google for help I noticed that it seems like
library/package have been decapitated or no longer available. please how
will I be able to solve this problem. my linus(ubuntu) system details is
attached.

--
*OLUWASEUN ILORI*
*B.Tech(Hons) in Meteorology*

*Phone: +2347031000687 +2348069154213*
*Federal University of Technology Akure. Nigeria.*
*Facebook: *http://facebook.com/hilorywilson
<https://www.facebook.com/hilorywilson>
linkedln: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wilson-ilori-447952108
Twitter: HiloryW