[ncl-install] NCL ERROR

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 24 08:03:48 MDT 2018

Dear Akinleye,

Sorry you are having problems.

I did a google search on this message, and found a previous ncl-talk
question that might help you:

http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/ncl-install/2017-March/002304.html

I'll cut-and-paste the last part of the response:

  This is a system error you're getting, and you can usually find some
really useful answers by googling something like " librtmp.so.0: cannot
open shared object file"

Here are some possible solutions that I found:
https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2079130http://askubuntu.com/questions/887970/error-while-loading-shared-libraries-librtmp-so-0https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pycurl/+bug/982436

--Mary