[ncl-install] Update from ncl 6.3.0 to 6.4.0

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 22 10:54:51 MST 2017

Hi,

The “ncl-ncarg” package provided via the apt package manager on Ubuntu is neither created nor maintained by the NCL team, so unfortunately we cannot guarantee that it is up to date.

I would recommend trying one of the installation methods detailed on our website if you want to install NCL 6.4.0:
http://ncl.ucar.edu/Download/ <http://ncl.ucar.edu/Download/>
http://ncl.ucar.edu/Download/conda.shtml <http://ncl.ucar.edu/Download/conda.shtml>

I hope this helps,
Kevin