[ncl-install] Problems build ncl 6.4.0 on Archlinux

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Tue May 16 19:53:16 MDT 2017

Hi Xavier,

That’s great! I’m glad to hear you got it working on your machine.

I can try to build it in a clean chroot, but I’m not sure what the best way to install AUR dependencies in the chroot is. Should I just install them manually using makechrootpkg? Or is there a way to automatically install the necessary packages? (I usually use an AUR helper, so I don’t know what the best practices are for building in a chroot.)

Thanks,
Kevin