[ncl-install] Trouble installing NCL in Cygwin

Karimar Ledesma-Maldonado k.ledesma at nevada.unr.edu
Wed Feb 8 12:48:26 MST 2017

Thanks  you so much!

I did it. I install all  the packages, as  I don't know which packages I
was missing. But, still I have the same problem when I write

 ncl -V
-bash: ncl: command not found

Also  when I write this: which ncl

which: no ncl in
(/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/ProgramData/Oracle/Java/ja

 vapath:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Intel/iCLS
Client/cygwin32/bin:/cygdrive/
                                 c/Program Files/Intel/iCLS
Client:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Broadcom/Broadcom 80
                                                       2.11 Network
Adapter:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:/cygdrive/

 c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/cyg

 drive/c/Program Files/Intel/Intel(R) Management Engine
Components/DAL:/cygdrive/
                           c/Program Files/Intel/Intel(R) Management Engine
Components/IPT:/cygdrive/c/Prog
                                 ram Files (x86)/Intel/Intel(R) Management
Engine Components/DAL:/cygdrive/c/Prog
                                         ram Files (x86)/Intel/Intel(R)
Management Engine Components/IPT:/cygdrive/c/Prog
                                                   ram
Files/WIDCOMM/Bluetooth Software:/cygdrive/c/Program
Files/WIDCOMM/Bluetooth
                          Software/syswow64:/cygdrive/c/Program Files
(x86)/Intel/OpenCL SDK/2.0/bin/x86:
                                     /cygdrive/c/Program Files
(x86)/Intel/OpenCL SDK/2.0/bin/x64:/cygdrive/c/Program
                                                          Files/Sony/VAIO
Improvement:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Sony/VAIO BIOS Data
                                                                  Transfer
Utility:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Sony/VAIO Startup Setting Tool

 :/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Windows Live/Shared:/cygdrive/c/Program
Files (

 x86)/Skype/Phone:/cygdrive/c/Users/Kary/Anaconda3:/cygdrive/c/Users/Kary/Anacond

 a3/Scripts:/cygdrive/c/Users/Kary/Anaconda3/Library/bin:/cygdrive/c/Users/Kary/M

 iniconda2/cygwin32/bin:/cygdrive/c/Users/Kary/Miniconda2/Scripts:/cygdrive/c/Use

 rs/Kary/Miniconda2/Library/bin:/cygdrive/c/Users/Kary/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Wi

 ndowsApps:/usr/lib/lapack:/usr/openwin/bin)

Thank you !

Regards,
Karimar

*Karimar Ledesma-Maldonado*