[ncl-install] NCL tutorial data sets

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Tue Mar 29 02:04:20 MDT 2016

Hi Thomas,

the DKRZ NCL Tutorial points to a directory which only DKRZ users can
access. If you need just a few files, please tell me which files you
want and I will provide them for download.

By the way, the DKRZ NCL Tutorial is the base of the upcoming new NCL
User Guide which will be available within the next NCL release. The
example scripts and most of the example data will be placed in the next
NCL distribution.

Bye,
Karin