[NARCCAP-discuss] Common Grid for NARCCAP?

Gutowski, William J [GE AT] gutowski at iastate.edu
Sun Jun 16 20:04:06 MDT 2013

Darrin:
	Some of the output has already been put on a common grid.  Seth McGinnis
did some good work on this, so I hope he will reply on Monday to direct
your to the output on a common grid, or to his tools, if you need to put
other fields on a common grid (in which case, we would all appreciate it
if you made them available to the community - but interact with Seth on
that).

Bill
--
William J. Gutowski, Jr.

3021 Agronomy Hall
Dept. of Geological & Atmospheric Sciences
Dept. of Agronomy
Iowa State University
Ames, Iowa  50011-1010

Tel:  1-515-294-5632