[NARCCAP-discuss] Questions on data for our project.

ping yang pingyang.whu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 11:19:00 MDT 2012

Dear NARCCAP users,

I need data for the following items with daily step and monthly step:

•Precipitation –Units (mm)

•Surface Air temperature –Units (°C)

•Surface Air pressure –Units (mbars)

•Humidity (relative )

•Wet bulb temperature –Units (°C)

•Cloud Cover

I looked into the NARCCAP data tables, actually there are so much
information that I am a little confusing,  e.g., I found the Max/Min
Surface air temperature data in daily but the instantaneous surface
air temperature data in 3 hours, and some data like Wet bulb
temperature I don't know how it was classified or named in the NARCCAP
dataset.  Is here someone has the same experiences who can give me
some instructiona on how to get those data or some suggestion on how
to process the available data?

All the Best,

Ping
--