[mpas-developers] committing non-hydrostatic code to trunk

Michael Duda duda at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 8 14:20:32 MST 2011

Hi, All.

I just wanted to give a heads-up that we're planning to commit our
non-hydrostatic atmosphere code to the trunk this afternoon. No
changes to any shared code are involved, only the addition of
three new directories under src: core_init_nhyd_atmos,
core_nhyd_atmos, and core_atm_physics; we'll also commit a few
example namelists, too. If anyone has a reason why they'd like us
to hold off for a bit, e.g., because of a pending commit to shared
code, just let me know.

Cheers,
Michael