[mpas-developers] question about EXPAND_LEVELS

Todd Ringler ringler at lanl.gov
Wed Sep 29 22:53:31 MDT 2010

Hi Michael,

On the ocean side we would prefer to eliminate the EXPAND_LEVELS. We
do not use it on the ocean side and it sometimes causes confusion.

Also, we (on the ocean side) would benefit from a more streamlined
init process. Let us know if we can help specify or test your ideas
related to producing init files.

Cheers,
Todd