[Met_help] [RAL-IT #110820] History for MET/METPlus build in Derecho

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 31 11:27:30 MST 2024

Hi, Could anyone let me know where the MET/METPlus build in Derecho/
Casper?

Thanks!
Zhuming

Subject: MET/METPlus build in Derecho
From: George McCabe
Time: Wed Jan 31 11:27:04 2024

Hi,

We switched from providing support through this email address to
providing support through GitHub Discussions. You will need to create
a free GitHub account if you don't have one already and post your
questions to the METplus Components Discussion Forum:

https://github.com/dtcenter/METplus/discussions/new

Thanks!